Embassy is issuing recommendations in accordance with the needs and interest of Myanmar Citizens abroad.
Make a call to embassy and get full information regarding the required recommendation letter.
- Application Form/ Cover Letter
- Biographical data-CV (can be downloaded from General Guidelines and Forms)
- It is necessary to submit the copy of the tax payment receipt.
- Firstly, a notarial translation has to be certified by a notary public lawyer and the document must be endorsed by an authorized official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- An applicant who intents to give General Power or Special Power to someone else has to come to the Embassy in person with his/her original passport.
- If the applicant lives in a far-away place and is unable to turn up, the applicant MUST send an original passport & original ID card together with a forwarding letter mentioning that he/she could not be able to come to the Embassy in person due to a concrete reason. (Not for GP/SP applicants)
- The witnesses mentioned in the document must be a police officer from the respective region and a Notary Public or a Justice or an official of a family doctor (who has his/her own official seal). The witnesses have to sign and stamp their seals.
- In such cases, it is necessary for the person (the applicant) who wants to authorize someone for “General Power” has sign the document before the witnesses.
- Then send the signed document for the endorsement. This will be considered case-by-case basis. Thus, the applicants are urged to come to the Embassy in person.
- FEES: AUD 30-50 (Different fees for different types of recommendation)
- (Payment by Money Order mentioned the name of “Myanmar Embassy” as payee and the name of the payer must be mentioned on the reverse side of the Money Order.)
- A prepaid Return Self-Addressed Envelope/ Satchel with a tracking label must be attached.
Call Embassy and get detail information on the types of attestation/ recommendation letter before sending the documents.
(NOTE: The applicant’s address MUST be mentioned CLEARLY, otherwise the Embassy will not take any responsibility if the return letter is lost during postal service process.)