This type of visa is for applicants who are travelling to Myanmar for any business purposes. Business visas are issued for a stay in Myanmar up to 10 weeks and are valid for entry into the country within three months from the date of issue. (Extendable in Myanmar according to rules and regulations)
REQUIREMENTS TO BE SENT TO EMBASSY (per applicant)
- Passport valid for more than six months with sufficient pages
- One Business Visa Application Form ( Download PDF )
- Two recent colour photographs (passport size)
- VISA FEE A$75.00 per person
- Letter of request from applicant’s company: Type of business, applicant’s name, passport details, position in company and TRAVEL DATES must be included
- Letter of Invitation from Myanmar company/enterprise/organisation and a copy of that Myanmar company registration certificate
- Self-addressed pre-paid envelope or courier satchel large enough to hold all passport, for safe return, i.e. Registered Post, Platinum Express (ordinary postage is not acceptable) (if the applicant is living in another country and not in Australia, add extra A$ 30 for sending back the passport and your email.
- Payment of visa fees may be made by cash, money order, bank cheque or company cheque (payable to embassy of Myanmar). No Personal Cheques will be accepted under any circumstances. All payments must be in Australian dollars. If more than one applicant, payment can be combined in one Cheque/Money Order. Overseas applicants only may include return postage money in the visa fee payment.
MULTIPLE JOURNEY ENTRY BUSINESS VISAS
Companies with established long-term ongoing business in Myanmar may wish to apply for Multiple Journey Entry Visas for personnel on a condition that applicants must have been granted a single entry business visa. This type of visa is valid for a maximum period of up to 12 months for as many entries as necessary. Please submit the Myanmar Company letter & invitation, requesting Multiple Journey Entry Visa. (Please state why it is necessary for this type of visa) in addition to the above-mentioned requirements. Multiple Entry Business visas are issued for a stay in Myanmar up to 10 weeks and are valid for entry into the country within three months from the date of issue. (Extendable in Myanmar according to rules and regulations)
Visa fees are as follows:
- A$300.00 per person for Multiple Journey Entry (Business) Visa with 3 months validity
- A$600.00 per person for Multiple Journey Entry (Business) Visa with 6 months validity
- A$900.00 per person for Multiple Journey Entry (Business) Visa with 1 year validity
Visa fees may be made by Cash, Money Order, Bank Cheque or Company Cheque. (Please make payable to Embassy of Myanmar) No personal cheque will be accepted under any circumstances. All payments must be in Australian Dollars. Payment can be combined in one cheque or money order if application is for more than one applicant.
- Applications should be sent to the Embassy at least four (4) weeks prior to departure from Australia
- Visa must be obtained in advance of travel to Myanmar. Please allow sufficient time to get the processing done. Visa application for the first time entry may take longer and applicants are advised to contact the Embassy prior to the application.
- Visa section can be contacted between 9:30am to 3:00pm from Monday to Friday except holidays. Please check holidays list on the website.
- Please refer to Travel Information page for using credit cards, money changers and all other financial and banking matters in Myanmar