This type of visa is for applicants from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade or overseas equivalents who are going to be stationed at the Australian Embassy in Myanmar (or) applicants from Government Departments, who are going to be stationed in Myanmar under the two governmental cooperation/ agreement.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE SENT TO EMBASSY (per applicant)
- Passport valid for more than six months and blank pages
- One Visa Application Form (Download PDF)
- Two recent colour photographs (passport size)
- Third person note from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia (for diplomats) and invitation letter from the ministries concerned by Myanmar side (for officials). (Provide the duration of stay and the departure date)
- Self-addressed pre-paid envelope or courier satchel large enough to hold all passport, for safe return, i.e. Registered Post, Platinum Express (ordinary postage is not acceptable) (if the applicant is living in another country and not in Australia, add extra A$ 30 for sending back the passport and your mail.)