This type of visa is for applicants from International Organizations recognized by UN, organizations that have registered according to Myanmar Association Registration Law. The applicant must hold service/ official passport of their country of their own. Official visas are issued for a stay in Myanmar up to 70 days and are valid for entry into the country within three months from the date of issued. Duration of stay can be extended in Myanmar with domestic regulations.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE SENT TO EMBASSY (per applicant)
- Passport valid for more than six months with sufficient pages
- One Visa Application Form ( Download PDF )
- Two recent colour photographs (passport size)
- VISA FEE A$75.00 per person
- Recommendation letter from focal Ministry (or) Organization in Myanmar providing the duration of stay in Myanmar
- Personal letter mentioning place of Business within Myanmar, type of business, undertaking to abide by the existing national laws
- Self-addressed pre-paid envelope or courier satchel large enough to hold all passport, for safe return, i.e. Registered Post, Platinum Express (ordinary postage is not acceptable) (if the applicant is living in another country and not in Australia, add extra A$ 30 for sending back the passport and your email.
- Payment of visa fees may be made by cash, money order, bank cheque or company cheque (payable to embassy of Myanmar). No Personal Cheques will be accepted under any circumstances. All payments must be in Australian dollars. If more than one applicant, payment can be combined in one Cheque/Money Order. Overseas applicants only may include return postage money in the visa fee payment.
- MULTIPLE ENTRY OFFICIAL VISAS
- The applicants can apply for Multiple Entry Official Visas on a condition that applicants had been granted a single entry official visa previously. This type of visa is valid for a maximum period of up to 12 months for as many entries as necessary. Please submit the Personal Letter citing why it is necessary for this type of multiple visas in addition to the above-mentioned requirements. Multiple Entry Official visas are issued for a stay in Myanmar up to 70 days and are valid for entry into the country within three months from the date of issue. (Extendable in Myanmar according to rules and regulations)
Visa fees are as follows:
- A$300.00 per person for Multiple Entry Official Visa with 3 months validity
- A$600.00 per person for Multiple Entry Official Visa with 6 months validity
- A$900.00 per person for Multiple Entry Official Visa with 1 year validity