NOTE: The Embassy would like to notify that Newborn passport will be issued to the applicant only when the Embassy receives an approval of the Passport Issuing Board of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Application letter addressed to the Ambassador by one of the parents
- A copy of Birth Certificate
- Personal History forms(CV) of the parents and Passport Application form of the baby Download Forms
- Certified True copy of the Marriage Certificate of parents
- Copies of passports of the both parents
- Tax payment receipts of one of the parents(Copy)
- Please strictly follow the requirements for photograph.
- The Money Order must be sent for the payment. Fees for issuing a new passport: AUD 30 (Australian Dollars thirty. ( Money Order mentioned the name of “Myanmar Embassy” as payee and the payer’s name has to be mentioned on the reverse side of the Money Order)
- NOTE: If the newborn passport application is submitted/ newborn registration is made one year after the birth date, a FINE will be levied.
- A prepaid Return Self-Addressed Envelope/ Satchel with a tracking label must be attached. Express Post Platinum is highly recommended. (NOTE: The applicant’s address MUST be mentioned CLEARLY, unless the Embassy will not take any responsibility if the return letter is lost during postal service process.)