Requirements (all documents in 2 sets of copies)
- Application letter addressed to the Ambassador
- A copy of Birth Certificate
- Personal History forms(CV) of parents Download Forms
- Certified True copy of the Marriage Certificate of parents
- Copies of passports of the both parents
- Tax payment receipts of one of the parents(Copies)
- Please strictly follow the requirements for photograph.
- The Money Order must be sent for the payment. Fees for issuing a new passport: AUD 30 (Australian Dollars thirty. ( Money Order mentioned the name of “Myanmar Embassy” as payee and the payer’s name has to be mentioned on the reverse side of the Money Order)
- A prepaid Return Self-Addressed Envelope/ Satchel with a tracking label must be attached. (NOTE: The applicant’s address MUST be mentioned CLEARLY, unless the Embassy will not take any responsibility if the return letter is lost during postal service process.)
NOTE: The Embassy would like to notify that new passports will be issued to the applicant only when the Embassy receives an approval of the Passport Issuing Board of the Ministry of Home Affairs.